Life-cycle events, meetings, concerts, lectures, retreats, workshops, reunions, art shows. . .
Consider our lovely spaces for your next event.
- Sanctuary -- Good for large events, the sanctuary has a vaulted ceiling, professional artwork, a platform, a spacious feel, and bright, warm light both during the day and at night.
- Gallery -- A more intimate space that opens to our library, the gallery is also an excellent auxiliary space to the sanctuary.
- Courtyard -- Our pretty outdoor courtyard is adorned with grapevines, fruit trees, adobe walls and benches, and a raised platform.
- Kitchen -- Our wonderful dairy staging kitchen has a refrigerator, warming stove/oven, dishwasher, and lots of good prep area.
- Bayt B'racha -- The newly renovated north wing, our House of Blessing, has light, airy, multi-purpose spaces of varying sizes. This light and cheery building houses our kitchen and connects to our beautiful courtyard and is perfect for events that flow easily from indoors to outdoors.
Our entire facility is non-smoking and dairy/vegetarian/kosher-pescatarian.
For availability, scheduling, and other information, please contact our administrator, Diane Palley, at 505-343-8227 or firstname.lastname@example.org