The Nahalat Shalom Governing Board is called the Va'ad after the collaborative governing structure used by some Kibbutzim in Israel. The Officers of the Congregation lead the Va'ad.
Current Va'ad members include:
- Emet Ma'ayan, President
- Nancy Koenigsberg, Past President
- Chuck Buxbaum, Vice President
- Deborah Tyroler, Treasurer
- Myra Segal, Secretary
- Erwin Melis, Va'ad Member
- Gloya Hale, Membership and Adult Education Chair
- Nunzio Lacarrubba, Facilties Chair and Case Sefarad Representative
All are welcome at all Va'ad meetings.